Elevate your social impact with a job at Bloom Works.
Lead with courage.
Welcome ambiguity. Remember that challenging the status quo requires stepping into uncharted territory.
Center the people.
Seek an understanding of peoples’ lived experiences, and amplify the voices of the marginalized. Challenge systems that perpetuate inequities.
Share the process.
Cultivate mutual trust between peers, partners, and clients. Leave egos behind, and share findings.
Adapt to challenges.
Pursue excellence by being curious, determined, and willing to change plans. Make only new mistakes.
Design for impact.
Design processes that people can maintain, adapt, and build on. Come with a full heart and high expectations, and be ready to roll up our sleeves.
We envision a world that is made more equitable through better digital public services. Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) is woven into everything we do, from our company’s strategy to the makeup of our team, to the work we take on. As a public interest technology company, we see diversity and equity-building as integral to both our mission and our research practices.
We are committed to disrupting power dynamics and equity barriers in our work. We recruit employees and partners who reflect the demographics of targeted end users, and we analyze, test, and iterate to make sure everyone can easily access and use the digital tools we build. As a public benefit company, we are compelled to generate social and public good, and to operate in a responsible and sustainable manner.
- An environment that empowers you to unleash your superpowers for public good
- Distributed-first, flexible work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance and short and long-term disability
- Flexible time off, which we encourage you to take: 15 vacation days, 8 floating holidays, and a week in December, as well as 10 sick days each year
- $1,500 remote work stipend to use during your first year
- $2,000 annual professional development allowance
- 401k match
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave (in addition to short-term disability) after 9 months of service